4.03.2015

Professional Practice and Engagement - Week 5

To work as a freelance designer, I have to think and calculate what clients should pay for, and how much should I get per an hour. I've try to search through http://www.seek.com.au to see how much they hire designer and junior designer per an hour. Some companies or studios propose to give very high salary but some are not. Base on my skill and experience, I am just a junior designer. Most of Junior designers get paid for around 25-45 Australian dollars per hour. As a freelance junior designer, I prefers to get 35-45 dollars per hour, the charge is depending on how much skill I needed to use, and how hard the work is.

This is self-branded Timesheet I've created.

Important Note: I choose to posted .png image instead of .jpg because when I posted .jpg white background appears weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment