3.01.2015

Professional Practice and Engagement - Week 2



HumanMetrics Personality test
Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging

...................................................
ESFJ
..................................................


I was assign to take the following online test (http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp) to see what personality type I am. The result is ESFJ type. Even though I took this test once in last year, even last time the answer is a bit different (ENFJ), I am surprised and agreed because the explanation and description of this type is really close to whom I am.

These are famous people who share this personality type.
William McKinley (U.S. President)
William J. Clinton (U.S. President)
Jack Benny
Desi Arnaz ("Ricky Ricardo")
Don Knotts ("Barney Fife")
John Connally (former Governor of Texas)
Terry Bradshaw, NFL quarterback
Sally Struthers (All in the Family)
Mary Tyler Moore
Dixie Carter (Designing Women)
Steve Spurrier, Heismann trophy winner, Univ. of S.C. football coach
Sally Field
Danny Glover (Lethal Weapon movies, Predator 2)
Margaret Butt
Nancy Kerrigan (U.S. olympic figureskater)
Elvis Stojko (Canadian olympic figureskater)
Rachel McAdams


These are fictional ESFJs.
Babbitt (Sinclair Lewis)
Hoss Cartwright (Bonanza)
Leonard "Bones" McCoy (Star Trek)
Monica (Friends)
Haleh (ER)
Mrs. Molly Weasley (Harry Potter)
Donald Duck
Rabbit (Winnie the Pooh)



According to humanmetrics.com, ESFJs often find themselves in occupations that either involve a lot of direct interactions with other people or involve responsibility for critical tasks or both. They said, "Very often ESFJs realize their potential in health care and various community care organizations" and I never think of that. Also, "Other favored areas of occupation include social work, service-oriented professions as well as teaching at elementary schools", I used to think that maybe I should do teaching young kids. One more choice is to be an administrator or management, I really want to do this role. I dreamed to open my own business.


So, I think I would work better as the manager, can be in a small studio or a large global agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment